NANROBOT only provides a warranty on scooters purchased from this website. If you bought your scooter from a dealer, please contact the dealer. From the moment the customer receives the order, all NANROBOT electric scooters have a 12-month limited warranty against manufacturing defects. The NANROBOT support team is always at your service for any questions you might have.
Warranty Claiming Process
1.In order to claim the warranty, you need to provide visual (pictures and videos) evidence of the defects. This should be sent to our email along with related textual information.
2.If the customer service team ascertains that there is indeed a manufacturing defect, we will send you new replacement parts.
|Side Light Stripe||1 Month|
|Voltage Lock||3 Month|
|Charging Port||3 Month|
|Switch Button||3 Month|
|Front Side Light||3 Month|
|Rear Side Lights||3 Month|
|Brake Handle||3 Month or 1000KM|
|Brake Disc||3 Month or 2000KM|
|Kickstand||3 Monthor 1000KM|
|Controller||3 Month or 800KM|
|Wheel Hub||3 Month or 1000KM|
|Front Shock Absorber||6 Months or 2000KM|
|Rear Shock Absorber||6 Months or 2000KM|
|Throttle||6 Months or 1200KM|
|Battery||6 Months or 3000KM|
|Motor(wire issues are not included)||24 Months or 8000KM|
In addition, for LS7+ / D6+ / LIGHTNING / N6 scooters, we provide a lifetime warranty on the following parts (excluding the plastic parts of N6’s frame):
|Part||Above 1 Year|
|Steering Arm||Customer pays shipping|
|Footrest||Customer pays shipping|
|Steering Column||Customer pays shipping|
|Battery Compartment||Customer pays shipping|
|Swingarm||Customer pays shipping|
|Folding Mechanism||Customer pays shipping|
|Stem||Customer pays shipping|
|Handlebar||Customer pays shipping|
|Handlebar Mount,Handlebar Mount Cover||Customer pays shipping|
Once the normal warranty ends, the provision of free after-sales services ends too. That is when the extended warranty coverage starts. No additional warranty is provided once the extended warranty ends. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The final interpretation of the NANROBOT all
This warranty does not cover:
● Conditions, malfunctions or damage caused by incorrect usage, poor maintenance or adjustment as advised in the user manual;
● Conditions, malfunctions or damage caused by or during the time that the user is under the influence of drugs, alcohol or any other mind-altering influences;
● Conditions, malfunctions or damage caused by acts of nature;
● Conditions, malfunctions or damage caused by or due to the customer self-modifying, decomposing or destroying the parts without prior authorisation from the manufacturer.
● Conditions, malfunctions or damage caused by the use of non-original parts or unauthorised circuit and configuration change.
● Fractures/breakage or loss of plastic parts inclusive of the choke, charging port, handlebar switches and plastic flaps.